The Pink Wand has been serving Airdrie and area since 2008. During this time, we have grown steadily in both the commercial and residential markets. We want our clients to take comfort in knowing that we carry all the necessary insurance and bonding, while paying close attention to worker safety and work-alone legislation.
Pink Wand Cleaning Services has grown from Jacqui Jepson as sole owner, employee and operator, to over 30 staff and over 250 clients. And we are still growing! Looking back upon our clients from seven years ago, when we started, we still have many of those same names on our current client base. That speaks volumes on customer satisfaction.
Being a part of Airdrie’s business community and supporting those who need us is how we help to ‘Shine up our Community’. The Pink Wand Cleaning Services prides ourselves on being able to give back the gift of clean to those who need us most. People such as cancer patients, single parents, palliative care patients and seniors.
We strive to keep the same core staff on the same homes as much as possible. This ensures your place is consistently taken care of, with fewer working a house they are unfamiliar with.
We also work with Habitat for Humanity cleaning the Habitat homes and donating services to Food Bank fundraisers. My most proud achievement is being able to create a company that works for my staff, keeping a core base, and building a business around their lifestyle. I know that without the dedication and support of the wonderful Pink Wand team, we would not be where we are today.
These are some of the core beliefs of The Pink Wand
- Team Work: Our office staff and managers help with cleaning and our staff help in the office when needed! We work as a family!
- Work Life Balance: We have built this company around being flexible. We make our schedule work for the lifestyles of our employees, therefore making a balance of work life and an amazing team willing to strive to be the best at our business!
- Strong Work Ethic: We hire staff who are professional, honest and hardworking! Professionalism is key for us.
Why Work With The Pink Wand
Reasons our staff work for The Pink Wand
- Flexibility and work life balance, our staff love the hours! We are a family orientated company. We have cousins, sisters, friends all working together.
- The Owners and Management care about each and every one of the staff and in turn the staff are driven to produce high quality workmanship.
- Working for a cleaning company teaches the staff to be humble and to always strive beyond expectations.
- Our team consists of long term staff, varying in age and personalities, who create an amazing fun team. We are all role models for each other.