The Pink Wand has been serving the city of Airdrie, Alberta and areas since 2008 and we have grown steadily in both the commercial and residential markets. Our goal is to provide best-in-class service, making worker safety and work-alone legislation a priority, and ensuring our clients can take comfort knowing that we carry all the necessary insurance and bonding. We take immense pride in our accomplishments as an award-winning company that has also been featured in the Financial Post.
Since its early beginnings with Jacqui Jepson as the sole owner/operator, The Pink Wand Cleaning Services has experienced significant and ongoing growth. Our operation consists of over 40 employees with a client base exceeding 600 in over 10 different locations. The Pink Wand is proud to continue leading in its industry for both client and employee retention, and we are very excited to launch our franchise business model in 2019 to further evolve its growth and success
We love being a part of our business community and living into our ‘Shine Up Our Community’ philosophy by helping others. The Pink Wand Cleaning Services takes immense pride giving the gift of clean to those who need us most. We also actively support various community causes in the areas we serve, and host our very own homegrown “Clean For A Cause” charity.
We strive to deliver the best care and service in a consistent way to our client’s homes and businesses. We diligently coordinate working schedules to maintain the same core employees on the same properties as much as possible, to help ensure they perform at their best on the home or business they are most familiar with.
“The achievement I take the most pride in is having created a company that embraces a work/life balance for its employees that contributes to our high employee retention, while building a brand that reflects our core values and strives to deliver best in class service to meet our client’s needs.”
These are some of the core beliefs of The Pink Wand
- Team Work: Our office staff and managers help with cleaning and our staff help in the office when needed! We work as a family!
- Work Life Balance: We have built this company around being flexible. We make our schedule work for the lifestyles of our employees, therefore making a balance of work life and an amazing team willing to strive to be the best at our business!
- Strong Work Ethic: We hire staff who are professional, honest and hardworking! Professionalism is key for us.
- Team Values
- Attention to Detail
- Neat in Appearance
- Common Sense
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Life Balance
Why Work With The Pink Wand
Reasons our staff work for The Pink Wand
- Flexibility and work life balance, our staff love the hours! We are a family orientated company. We have cousins, sisters, friends all working together.
- The Owners and Management care about each and every one of the staff and in turn the staff are driven to produce high quality workmanship.
- Working for a cleaning company teaches the staff to be humble and to always strive beyond expectations.
- Our team consists of long term staff, varying in age and personalities, who create an amazing fun team. We are all role models for each other.